MULTI-PURPOSE LEVER DRUM PUMP
A classic Macnaught hand pump, the MULTI- PURPOSE LEVEL DRUM PUMP is the ideal pump for transferring a wide variety of fluids such as diesel fuel, lubricating oils and an extensive range of non-corrosive fluids and chemicals.
This pump is supplied complete with a 1.8m delivery hose, telescopic suction tube and is suitable for 60 – 205L drums.
This equipment is fully repairable to provide a much longer service life.
- Pump output: 250ml per stroke
- Drum size: 60-205L
- Drum adapter: 2" built-in
- 1.8m delivery hose
- Compatible fluids: Diesel, lubricating oils tp SAE90 and other non-corrosive solvents and chemicals
- Wetted components: Aluminium, steel, zinc, brass, Teflon & Nitrile, Viton or EPDM dependent on installed O'ring
- Built-in 2" bung adapter
- Drum bung opener integrated into pump head casting - No tools required to open new drums
- Metal construction - Pump can be used for a wide variety of non-corrosive fluids (suction tube
o'ringset supplied for use with various fluids).
- Telescopic suction tube - Adaptable to fit 60-205L drums
- Variable setting on
handle- For light or heavy fluid handling
- Supplied with Nitrile (fitted), Viton and EPDM O'rings - For compatibility with different types of fluids and solvents
- A2 pump
- telescopic suction tube
- 1.8m (6ft) delivery hose
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Boss Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.