Molykote D321R dry film lubricant is the preferred lubricant for surfaces that are inaccessible after assembly and therefore difficult or impossible to relubricate. A single application produces a durable film that will last a long time - often for the life of the machinery. Applications include life-of-unit lubrication for electrical switching devices, refrigeration valves, solenoids, self-aligning bushings, and many other components where long-term reliability is required. Molykote D321R dry film lubricant is a fast air-drying bonded lubricant, which normally cures completely within five minutes at room temperature.
- Mixture of molybdenum disulphide and other solid lubricants dispersed in an organic resin - solvent system.
- Colour: dark grey
- Easy to apply, available in aerosol pack.
- Fast air drying (at room temperature); usually cures in 5 minutes and complete cure in 24 hours.
- Economical coverage of 19.2 m 2 per litre fluid (thickness 0.018mm).
- Service temperature range: -198°C to +450°C.
- Low coefficient of friction.
- Dry film, will not wash out or attract dirt.
- Resistant to chemicals and solvents. Applications include lubrication and wear prevention of:
- Tools, dies, punches, cutters, taps, drills.
- Railway switch plates, brake pins and levers, roll stabilizer pins, trip pivots, eccentric bolts.
- Splines, threaded connections.
- Metal extrusions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Boss Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.