We are still open for normal trade and thank all our customers for thier continued support.
To reduce the amount of contact we ask that where possible ring though your orders or place them online or via email.
We are also reducing risks by reducing the acceptance of cash, and prefer eftpos transactions and increase on our cleaning processes as well as the below requirements below.
We are all in this together so please stay safe.
Social distancing in public means people:
- stay at home unless is absolutely necessary
- keep 1.5 metres away from others
- avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
- use tap and pay instead of cash
- travel at quiet times and avoid crowds
- avoid public gatherings and at risk groups
Everyone must practise good hygiene to protect against infection and prevent the virus spreading.
When you practise good hygiene you:
- cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- put used tissues straight into the bin
- wash your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- use alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces such as benchtops, desks and doorknobs
- clean and disinfect frequently used objects such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and work passes
- increase the amount of fresh air available by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning